Sunday, April 23, 2006

Simple And Ordinary

You Are Sunrise

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.


I am
just a simple and and ordinary person, love life, and enjoy just being myself. But, in the meantime, I'm a night person, go to bed late, and rise whenever my body feels like it!

2 Comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

oh gosh I'm allergic to mornings..lolz..definitely a night owl..hoot hoot!

Barbara said...

So am I! That's why I told Carol that I thought they had some of these things mixed up! :) My husband gets up at 4AM, so he goes to bed rather early. Years ago, I was known to stay up until he got up to get ready to leave at 3AM. :)