Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Daily Nugget

Each of us comes across a daily nugget if only we would stop and write it down. I’m not one on a paper trail, so I hardly ever write anything down unless I’m in church or I have to write down an address or phone number. I’m addicted or more likely, bound and gagged (grin) by this computer. So, most of what I write is typed by these fingers and long forgotten, other than when I come across my posts on my web site or Blog.

I thought it would be fun to list a daily nugget, something we may have heard today, yesterday, or years gone by. It may be something we have learned through life or perhaps our children or grandchildren are fond of saying. Children’s nuggets are worth far more than mine, in that they are so innocent in what they feel and say.

See! by Grant
See!

Today’s nugget:
  • Life is worth living. It doesn’t matter that clouds may spread across our day, making it dismal at first glance. But His word says in Psalms 36:5 “Thy mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens, and thy faithfulness reaches unto the clouds”. God is every where. He sees our hurts and pain, and is there to help when we call upon Him. He will never fail us, if we put our trust in Him.
Technorati Tags: , , ,

4 Comments:

Mimi said...

I loved your daily nugget...Here is another one
All the world is an utterance of the Almighty. Its countless beauties, its exquisite adaptations, all speak to you of Him (Phillips Brooks)
thanks for the post,
Mimi

Barbara said...

Thanks, Mimi. It just came to me this afternoon to start posting a daily nugget - if I can remember!

I love yours, too!

Cathy said...

Thank you for these words, Barb. You have a great idea there. :o)

Barbara said...

You are welcome, Cathy. I did remember today. :)