Monday, April 16, 2007

Seed Planting Blog Award


Tonight, I found I had been the recipient of the Seed Planting Blog award from Jay Adkins. Then Stacy Harp, of Active Christian Media, nominated me. I appreciate the award very much, and want to pass it on to those I feel deserve it, as well.

Jay started the award and was the first to nominate me. My nominees can go to his blog and find the award and the rules. Do participate and award those you think have planted seeds for the Kingdom on their blogs.

My nominees for this award are:

  1. Adrian's Blog
  2. Pursuing Holiness
  3. Cerulean Sanctum
  4. Neil's Notes
  5. Adam's Blog
  6. In The Outer
  7. See Through Faith
Technorati Tags: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll paint you a rainbow as a gift from me,

Then hang it from heaven for the whole world to see.

On a canvas of love I'll cover your fears,

With a soft brush I'll dry all your tears.

I'll paint you a rainbow with feelings so deep,

My stroke will be gentle, my touch you may keep.

On a palette of words I will tenderly blend,

Colorful thoughts with bright verses to send.

I'll paint you a rainbow in reds, blues and gold,

Stretched like loving arms ready to enfold.

And deep in the center of the most vibrant hue,

I'll etch from memory the essence of you.

I'll paint you a rainbow, a bridge to my heart,

So loneliness and pain can begin to depart.

Just look up at the sky when life hits a bend,

I painted a rainbow for YOU.

Carol said...

Awesome! And well deserved!

dle said...

Barbara,

Thank you for your consideration.