Monday, April 09, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award



Last Wednesday, I was surprised to find I had been ‘tagged’ by Maxine over at Nanna’s Reflections for the Thinking Blogger award. Although I had never been to Maxine’s blog or knew anything about her, evidentially, she knew about Tidbits and Treasures. I was honored to be one of her Five. I hope I can continue to give her and others reasons to keep coming back to Tidbits and Treasures. I will try and produce just five other bloggers, who, along the way , have made me stop and think in my travels on the blogosphere. I’m a little late, but maybe the links will make up for that.
  1. Carol, at She Lives Carol is so lively and such a good writer, she really makes me think. I wonder where she gets all her energy for all the gigs she does, plus raising a family, and doing all the things she does. Being a little (just a little – LOL ) she makes me think I’m getting tired.
  2. Cindy Swanson at Notes in the Key of Life I often find Cindy blogs about things in the past, and she makes me think about things in my past, people I’ve known and lost contact with – things I’ve always meant to and never got around to it. I just find myself giving myself a once over, when I visit her refreshing blog. She’s one of us!
  3. Lyn Perry of Thought Renewal I came to know Lyn through his Bloggin Outloud blog. Thought Renewal does just that- makes your renew your thinking!
  4. Polly Boyette at Life is a Buffet Polly is an author. Her writing is funny, but I find myself learning from the life experiences she has written about.
  5. Jay Adkins - makes me think lots! He hit the jackpot with his post entitled Let Jesus Be your Red Bull Been there, done that (let circumstances keep me from church), and you feel worse afterwards.
And, I can’t leave out Tom at Thinking Christian - although he has already been tagged. But, he makes anyone think.

  • If you wish to participate in this Meme, after, and only after being tagged, link to 5 blogs that make you really think.
  • Link to the Thinking Blog so everyone will know the origin of this award
  • Optional: Display the award, which can be found at Thinking Blog
Linked at Conservative Cat

Technorati Tags: , ,

6 Comments:

Cindy Swanson said...

Thanks for tagging me, Barbara! I'm truly honored. I'll do my "Thinking Blogger" post tomorrow.

Maxine said...

Hi Barbara!
I'm glad you did a thinking blogger post! I'll enjoy visiting all of your places. It's been fun seeing this thing passed on from place to place. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Barbara, for the very kind words. I should have said so sooner, but coming back after Easter meant I had a flurry of activity yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your tag, Barbara. I've been out of town and I was surprised to find that I was one of the five blogs you selected for the Thinking Blogger Award. How cool is that to know that you actually make somebody think? I'll be doing a Thinking Blogger post soon.

Lyn said...

Okay, I finally thought about it :-)
http://blogginoutloud.blogspot.com/2007/05/ive-been-thinking-out-loud.html

Barbara said...

Thanks, Lyn. I'll be right over to check it out.