Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Different Book Meme

I just ran across a Book Meme over at A Chelsea Morning by Barb. It seemed very interesting, so I am trying it.

Here is how it goes:

  1. Grab the book closest to you.
  2. Open to page 123
  3. Scroll down to the 5th sentence.
  4. Post text of next 3 sentences on your blog - name of the book and the author.
  5. Then tag 3 people.

Book: Extreme Devotion
Voice of the Martyrs

With loving compassion Pastor Wurmbrand knelt down beside the beaten pastor and asked, "My brother...can you say the prayer, 'Father, forgive them'?"

The man winched with pain, touching his swollen, bruised face. It was difficult to speak.

I tag Lyn, Carol, and Cindy. Come on; this one is easy and fun!

Technorati Tags:

2 Comments:

Lyn said...

No time to blog (taking a break) but here are my results.

High Trust Selling by Todd Duncan
"I appreciate their tenacity. However, high trust salespeople know that initially there is an inverse relationship between talking and getting the sale."

Thanks for the tag, Lyn from Bloggin' Outloud

Carol said...

Okay, this looks easy. I'll put mine up tomorrow.

Oh no! The nearest book to me is my diary! Hah. Kidding.