Saturday, August 12, 2006

America's Choice 30 - Music Review


Don Marsh Presents
America’s Choice 30
Publisher: Cool Springs Records
Franklin, TN

Music Review

This is a collection of Worship songs for private or corporate worship within two discs. Most of these songs our Worship team now use in our worship services. If you are looking for a good collection of worship songs, then I recommend these CD’s. They are all wonderful songs which will lead you into worship of our Lord and King. They will have you praising and worshipping Him immediately!

My favorites are Days of Elijah from Disc #1, and I Give You My Heart from Disc #2.

This collection of songs is also available in split track, if you desire the music only with which to sing.

I reviewed this America’s Choice 30 of Worship songs for Active Christian Media. My name is Barbara Sanders, a homemaker, grandmother of 5, from Alabama. I give the CDs a 5 star.

Technorati tags: , ,