Sunday, September 17, 2006

Are you a reader?

I have enjoyed books ever since I can remember. I loved school, and couldn't get enough of library books. We used to have the Bookmobile come through our little town during the summer months, and I was one of the first to get there to check out books. I always got my limit, and could have read many more.

I was just reading over at A Chelsea Morning. And, Barb had posted some new things out in blogosphere. And, one of those was the fact that there is a challenge over at Callapidder Days called 'Fall Into Reading'. Katrina has discovered she's not the only person who has loads of books to read and still loves buying them. So, she's presenting a challenge to those of us who are willing to take that challenge, to post our book titles by September 21st, and link to her post.

The challenge will be to see what you can read between September 23 and December 21, 2006. I know I have many books to read! How much I will get read is another story. But, anyone who is interested, go over and read the information Katrina has posted, get your book titles together, and let's get started!

Linked at Conservative Cat
Adam's Blog
Conservative Culture

Technorati Tags: , ,