Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #13



13 Blogs I recommend and visit often

  1. Notes in the Key of Life - Cindy Swanson
  2. Life is a Buffet - Polly Boyette
  3. Neil's Notes - Pastor Neil Smith
  4. Jay Adkins
  5. Adrian's Blog - Adrian Warnock
  6. Sisters' Weblog
  7. A Chelsea Morning - Barb
  8. The Dawg House - Darrell Garrett
  9. Theological Musings - Steve Sensenig
  10. Mountain Musings
  11. Thinking Christian - Tom Gilson
  12. Church and State - Nathan Bradfield
  13. Christian Persecution Blog


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1. Candy Minx
2. Caylynn
3. Silver
4. carmen
5. TC
6. Bev
7. Susan
8. JO
9. Sally
10. Teena
11. Janene
12. Mitch
13. N. Mallory
14. Danielle
15. shash
16. Lisa
17. Sophisticated Writer
18. nat
19. Gail
20. Tinker
21. Irish Church Lady
22. MommyBa

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


21 Comments:

Candy Minx said...

Hi I love checking out other blogs, so I like this idea of yours Barbara!

Today, i am having an art gallery opening at my blog with 13 paintings. Hope you have time to stop by...

http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/2006/09/gallery-for-day-little-party.html

Caylynn said...

Thanks for the recommendations. :) I'll have to check them out.

Happy Thursday! :)

Anonymous said...

Great idea, will have to go read some of these. Happy TT:)

Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Love to all..

Carmen said...

oooh, i always like to find new blogs

Twisted Cinderella said...

thanks for the recommendations it is always nice to check out a new blog.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful list of blogs...I will have to visit them soon.

My TT is up

Sally F said...

Thanks for the referrals. Is any one of them your favorite?

Thanks for stopping by my T13! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I'm always looking for interesting blogs. Thanks for the list!

Unknown said...

Great list! I'll be sure to check some of them out when I have time. I always seem to get lost in the blogging world when I start looking at other people's blogs and minutes turn to hours ~ and hours and hours!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Hi

Thanks for reading my first TT. I hope someday to make your TT list.

Your Brother in the Word
Mitch

http://aflyoverblog.typepad.com/finding_your_path/

Anonymous said...

Great idea for a list!!!

Happy Thursday!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip!

I like visiting new places and meeting new people, thanks for stopping by my TT.

Lisa said...

I love checking out other blogs as well so thank you for the recommendations!

Thanks for stopping by Snarkypants and cheering me up over my lame post! :)

Have a good weekend!

Natsthename said...

Thanks for sharing some good sites with us!

Anonymous said...

I've visited a few of those but there are some new ones to try!
Thanks for stopping by.

Marie said...

Aw, you forgot me. . .

Barbara said...

Maybe next time, Marie. :)

My Shoes said...

i will have to check out some of those blogs.

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Just to let you know I was by. I won't be checking these out because I don't have enough time to visit the blogs I already know of and like! LOL Tt's good for new bloggers who are just setting up their blogroll or ones who need to change it up a bit. :)

DigiscrapMom said...

I have bookmarked your recommended blogs.

Thanks for sharing them :)

Happy weekend