Sunday, October 25, 2009

New World Order - Treaty to be signed



I had heard absolutely nothing about this treaty that is about to be signed by our President and other countries. Listen to this intently and make up your mind. I think we need to pray that God delivers us from this, that our President does not sign it for whatever reason. Otherwise, life will never be the same, and as the guy explains, we can never go back!

I realize that God allows things to happen. But I also believe he listens to the hearts of His people who live by his commandments and pray according to his Word. And, if we pray and believe, and ask Him, then I think he hears us and will give us the desires of our heart. I also believe, if we never put our concerns into action (prayer), then we will never know if God would have given us the desires of our heart! For me, I am not afraid to ask God, even if he rejects my prayer for something He thinks we need/deserve. After all, He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. He knows what tomorrow holds and he always has our best interest in mind.

Technorati Tags: ,
, ,

2 Comments:

Maxine said...

Yes, He does, Barbara. But as you said, we can ask. What a state of affairs we are in. and this man has done so much so fast. Two years ago, I would not have believed it if someone had told me all this would be happening.

Barbara said...

It just blows my mind, Maxine! But I'm not going to worry. After all, God has never had his people begging bread. He won't forsake the righteous.