Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Mathetes Award - Excellence in Discipleship


The Excellence in Discipleship award was given to me by Carolyn at Talk...to...Grams. Thank you, Carolyn, for recognizing me. I feel honored although I may not do this award justice.

Check out Dan King at Management by God to learn more about this award. We are supposed to pass it on to five other people who we think are deserving of this award. That part is hard for me, in that most of the people I would pick already have the award.

My list isn't five long, but this is the best I could do. :)

Technorati Tags: ,

5 Comments:

Talk..to..Grams said...

I think you are a great disciple of Jesus! I think your blog shows this all the time!! Love and Hugs today, Grams

PS I have been to your web site and it is wonderful!! I didn't connect you with it until I went there one day from Peggy's Place and I thought WOW this is the same Barbara that blogs at tibits and treasures.....

I think I have been over there a long time ago, before I even started blogging and thought it was great !! You do such a good job on both sites.....

Cathy said...

Thank you, Barb, for this award. I am truly speechless and humbled. I pray to be used by the Lord for His glory.

Barbara said...

Grams, thanks for the nice words. I've had my web site for many years, since Oct 1996. The blog has been up for a little over 2 years. I love them both, although I probably spend more time on the blog, at the moment. My web site really needs to be gone over with a 'fine tooth comb' - so to speak - you know, do some house cleaning. Maybe I'll get to it this fall when the weather gets bad.

Maxine said...

Barbara, Thanks so very much! This was so sweet of you!

Today I finally acknowledged receipt of this at my blog and hope you don't mind that I didn't do it the way I was supposed to. I did the same thing as last time as I'm more comfortable with that. Let's just say I took the easy road.":)

Blessings to you, dear sister!!

Barbara said...

Maxine, take the easy road any time you want. I almost didn't even award it to anyone. I know so many don't like to put these on their side bar. Mine, for instance is so full, it takes a long time to come up for some people. I do book reviews and have to put those on there.