Sunday, December 30, 2007

Missing a header

Yes, I'm missing my header. But, it is not my fault. There must be a bug within Blogger. I put the new header up a few days ago with no problem. Then, I came in here yesterday, and it was gone. I could not get into my own FTP site where it was (telling me I have a possible security breach), so I decided to put it on as an element. That didn't work. I started searching the Internet to see if anyone was having the same problem and they were. Someone suggested we store our image with a free online place, and I chose Yahoo briefcase. Well, it automatically showed up last night, and today. But, an hour or so after I turned my computer on after church today, it once again disappeared and hasn't been seen since.

I hate that it is not showing, considering it is my New Years header. I haven't found a way to make it show, and there doesn't seem to be any help coming from Blogger. Does anyone out there have any more suggestions on how to get it to show up? At the moment, I'm frustrated!

Technorati Tags: , ,