Third Word Chaos has some great ideas to help you when your brain doesn’t function properly and you don’t have anything to post about on your blog. He gives five good ideas, some of which I may try:
- Try the Free Articles sites for a post that will fit with your blog.
- Try reposting one of your most popular post from the past.
- Check out your favorite blogs for content you may be interested in and write it up in your own way.
- Promote other bloggers that you like. They may, in turn, decide to do the same for you. I have used this action before.
- Then there is YouTube when all else has failed you. Check out their videos for something that you like and post it to your site.
Technorati Tags: Blog, Content, Ideas, Third World Chaos