Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Word for today


Psalms 119:105, "NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."

With the world watching us as our election draws near, we need to be reading and adhering to the Word of God. If we read His Word with the anticipation of listening to Him, the Holy Spirit will enlighten us. I believe we, as Christians, can make a difference if we vote the Word. By that, I mean listening to the Lord as he speaks to us through His Holy Word. God may not call out the name of the candidate for which you need to vote. But if you read with anticipation of learning His will for our lives and our country, you will chose to vote for the one who will most closely meet the requirements. I pray we each make the correct choice.

Technorati Tags: ,
, , ,

1 Comment:

Maxine said...

Amen. What more can be said? My sentiments exactly, Barbara.