Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Third Year Blogosphere Anniversary

Three years ago today I started this blog. I began it because 'everyone else had one' - well, not really. But, I had read lots of Blogs that raised my curiosity, and my son had a couple blogs. So, I decided to go for it, and I am so happy I did.

I enjoy blogging on religion/Christianity, politics, family, and a host of other topics. I have also enjoyed reviewing books for authors. I have made friends in the blogosphere that I might never have had were I to have foregone the opportunity to set up my blog.

When trying to decide who to go with, Blogger was my choice because it was so easy to work with. And I haven't regretted coming here. In fact, most of the people I come across are Blogger users.

Thanks to all those who have taken the time to stop by and read or comment. I do check to see who has been around and visit those blogs, too. And, I hope to be here a long time, so come back anytime!

8 Comments:

Susan L. Prince said...

Happy Blogoversary!

Many blogs start up and never make it to the 4th post, so making it to three years is awesome!

I've visited and read many of your posts over the years and they are a blessing to me and the blogosphere.

Barbara said...

Thank you, Susan. And, I enjoy your blog as well.

I never knew I could last this long on blogging, but thankful I have. I've met a lots of new friends because of it.

Cathy said...

Happy Third Year Blogaversary, Barb! Your blog is interesting, with always something new , and I am blessed by it and your friendship. If I had not found your blog, I probably would not have a blog myself now. :o)

Maxine said...

Happy three years, Barbara! I'm glad you've stuck it out. I have been blessed, encouraged, and informed many a time by my visits here. Glad to have gotten to know you!

Cathy said...

Happy Third Year Blogoversary, Barb! I tried to make a comment yesterday, but blogger was "out." Your blog is interesting, with always something new, and I am blessed by it and your friendship. If I had not found your blog, I probably would not have a blog now. :o)

Barbara said...

Thanks for your nice comments, Maxine. It has been so nice getting to know you, too. And I enjoy your blog.

Barbara said...

Cathy, you have become a great friend. It has been a pleasure getting to know you. And, I'm happy that you did get the courage to put up your blog. I know many people have been blessed by you.

Cathy said...

PS ~ Barb, I guess it shows that some good can come from anonymous comments! For everyone else ~ we had a little disagreement on something. :o)