Thursday, August 23, 2007

Some great blogs I have discovered

I do not lack in my bookmarks for great blogs! Some I have found on my own, and others I've found through friends. One of those friends has started her own blog and she is doing great! So why not click on these links and perhaps you will find a blog that you will end up visiting daily.

  • Eyes of Wonder - I was introduced to Jewels' blog by a friend. And, I am so happy I chose to check it out. She is a stay-at-home Mom, homeschools her children, and does much more. One of her greatest talents is writing, I do believe. She is able to get you so engrossed in a post that you just want to know more. She freely shares her work, her children, and the life they lovingly share together. Check this blog out; you will be glad you did!
  • Melodies and Hymnsongs - My friend, Cathy just recently started her blog. She is doing a great job, too. She writes about hymns, but she also writes music. If you love Jesus, music, and devotionals, you are sure to find her blog a welcome addition to your favorites.
  • Nanna's Reflections - Maxine is another grandmother, with one grandchild. She writes about God, her family, and other things. Drop by her corner of blogosphere and I assure you that you will be blessed! She is a wonderful, loving person.
  • Talk...to...Grams - Carolyn is from the great state of Missouri, home of Branson, one of my favorite places to visit. She is also a grandmother, and she loves to talk about her family, her faith, and other blogs. Go give her a visit.
Technorati Tags: , , ,

7 Comments:

Cathy said...

Well, thank you my friend, Barb. This is very sweet of you. :-)

Maxine said...

Barbara, Cathy tipped me off so I came over. What a nice pleasant surprise before going to bed. I feel the same about you!! Blessings to you!

Barbara said...

Leave it to Cathy. :) She's a good PR woman! I really meant to write to you and got busy doing something else and just forgot. Hope others find you through the link.

singinginthemoonlight said...

Dear ((Barb)) Thanks so much for your very kind words. I will enjoy visiting you, here, at your lovely blog, too. I'll leave the page up and poke in and out as time allows, today. I so appreciate your loving, encouraging notes, Barb. Thanks for the gift of your friendship.
Lovingly, Jewels

Talk..to..Grams said...

I came over here to "Thank You" for wishing me a Happy Birthday and saying such kind things on your comments!!

and low and behold you have me listed as a good blog to visit!
What a nice sweet surprise on Saturday!

You are very kind and sweet!
Have a Blessed weekend!
Carolyn

Barbara said...

To each of you, thanks for the nice words. I felt each of your blogs deserved a little recognition, so I decided to blog about them. Hope you get lots of hits!

Cathy said...

I just have to add: You know how much I love your blog. You are a great writer, with very interesting posts. Thank you for all your long distance computer help and for your friendship. :-)