Thirteen Things about my day....
- First, it took reading She Lives to find out, once again, I had forgotten to enter my TT early.
- Got up EARLY with my husband to go out to breakfast. We must be glutton for punishment in this weather.
- Ate a full breakfast meal out instead of my usual sausage biscuit. But, I did not eat the gravy put on my plate.
- Changed my clothes this morning because my husband thinks this black coat looks better on me than my rust-colored suede jacket. I wanted to wear more comfortable brown shoes, but I changed to please him. What we won't do to keep hubby happy!
- Read about 20 pages in the new review book I have - Shoes for the Spirit: Encouragements I did this sitting in my SUV while my husband shopped in pawn shops. I was staying warm!
- Watched the birds in my backyard feed from our bird feeders. There were, at one time, about 10 Cardinals. And, I saw my first woodpecker this season. But, he got away before we could get a picture.
- Against my better judgement (lazy self), I did some washing today. I remember the days when we had to hang out all our wash. Thank goodness I don't have to hang it out today. It would be frozen.
- Took a nap here in my seat, with my laptop by me. I was still sleepy from having gotten less sleep Tuesday night than the usual for me.
- Tried taking a picture of the Cardinals out my windows. But, my camera kept giving me an error message. I just put it down.
- I blogged on the peanut butter recall. And, when I checked in my cabinet, I had one of the recalled jars. And, I have been eating it. I have also had nausea and light-headedness, but could not put my finger on the problem. Now, I'm thinking it's peanut butter. Quickly told my kids to get rid of theirs - I know my daughter uses one of those brands. And, her 13 yr old had experienced the same thing I did, at a higher degree. I had him in the doctor's office 2 weeks ago with it. The tests showed a viral infection. I think it's from peanut butter!
- Actually let my husband turn our heat up because I was cold. We keep our gas logs on low in our Den and really don't need too much heat, otherwise. But I had to admit it was needed this afternoon.
- Read most of the blogs I frequent today. I need to update my list from my PC to my laptop.
- Decided to do this Thursday Thirteen, although I am late! Never know who might need to read this. :)
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Technorati Tags: Thursday Thirteen