- Cars cutting me off in traffic – they will pass, almost hitting me, and then get right in front and start slowing down, only to make a right hand turn. Why can’t they have a little patience?
- Having a conversation with someone, and, when someone else comes up and interrupts, the person you were talking to just dismisses your conversation and starts up one with the other person. Makes you feel a little like you are not important.
- Seeing a ‘for sale’ ad, going to the store, and finding they don’t even have the product. Then, they refuse to give you a rain check. It was all a gimmick to get you into the store, hoping you would buy something more expensive. I usually leave the store without buying anything.
- Having my schedule interrupted by others changing their minds, or games being cancelled, or played in another location.
- Having something, like a car or truck, supposedly ‘fixed’, only to find they not only didn’t fix what was wrong, but tore up something else in trying to fix it. Then, they expect you to pay them for what they did!
- Having my power cut off for work to be done – and they don’t give us a little cut in our power usage cost. After all, we have done without; why should they be paid?
- Ordering something from an online company, and it taking forever to get it. Or, ordering from someone on Ebay, who is supposed to be honest, and then, they don’t answer emails and fail to send the product for weeks, or may not send it at all.
- Being intentionally lied to, and the person knows I know they are lying.
- The continuous coverage of something on TV that doesn’t mean a hill of beans to the average person. Yet, they think we need to know. Oh, I know there are people out there that strive on this kind of stuff – but enough is enough!
- Obnoxious or distasteful ads on television.
- That satellite/cable TV doesn’t allow the subscriber to put together their own program schedules of things they like, rather than having to pay for numerous channels we never watch – like all the music channels, and MTV.
- That the color black comes in so many shades. You can never match something black from one designer with something from another – colors vary so much it looks tacky.
- The barrage of words directed at President Bush and his cabinet about the way they have done their job, and that Bush needs to be impeached. It is all so ridiculous!
2. Susan Helene Gottfried
8. Wacky Mommy
10. Thomma Lyn
16. Sonja Foust
17. Amy Ruttan
22. My Twenty Cents Keeps Moving
27. Irish Church Lady
28. Dane Bramage
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Technorati Tags: Thursday Thirteen