Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's great to be me

Cathy at Melodies and Hymnsongs tagged me for this Meme. It was originated by Jan over at Bold and Free.

Jan says that every time she says "It's great to be me", it reminds her to count her blessings. So she began this Meme.

Here are my reasons it is great to be me:

  • I am a healthy woman with many blessings.
  • I still have my Mother living who will be 91 in March.
  • I have 5 of the sweetest grandchildren (4 boys and 1 girl) and one on the way.
  • I have been married to the nicest man for almost 44 years.
  • Life has been good for us throughout the years.
  • We have a home that is paid for and food to eat.
  • I am free to go to church and read the Bible anytime.
  • I am a child of the King and I always know I have at least one great friend!
  • I can sit here and watch the gorgeous birds (all kinds) eat bird feed in my back yard.
  • I have a great web site that thousands enjoy and a blog I have had for almost 3 years that I enjoy writing articles for others to read.
  • I have the ability to use this computer and enjoy the friendship of some wonderful people I have met online or in person over the many years I have been computing.
  • I have some great friends I can call on any time.
  • I have a husband who doesn't mind helping me with housework, at times. :)
I am tagging Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life, Susan at Sisters' Weblog, Carol at She Lives, and The Random Yak! Feel free to do this Meme, too, if you have not already been tagged.

3 Comments:

Mimi said...

Barbara,
thanks for sharing some of the reasons why it is great to be you..
I enjoyed getting to know a little more about you.
Mimi

Cathy said...

Barb, that is a great meme, and you did it with such ease, very quickly. :o) You are indeed very blessed.

Cathy

Barbara said...

Thanks, Mimi and Cathy. I was sort of hesitant to do this meme because I had no idea what I was going to write. :)