Friday, March 30, 2007

Hidden Secrets: Movie Review

Hidden Secrets
Produced by Pure Flix Entertainment

When I agreed to review this movie, I was unsure of exactly how to accomplish the goal without telling the 'story'. As I watched the movie tonight, I realized that the way we live and present ourselves as Christians has a profound affect on others, whether it be good or bad.

I found myself identifying with a few of the characters and wishing one would just go away. But, as the movie progressed, I found that love really does win out, when you keep your faith aligned with the Word. This is one of the most touching films I have seen, and I was very moved by the story line and surprised at some of the revelations. I would recommend that all who profess to be Christians to see this movie and take a friend!

This movie was given to me by Pure Flix for review, through Active Christian Media for which I am a reviewer.

Technorati Tags: , ,

1 Comment:

Heather Ivester said...

I enjoyed your review of Hidden Secrets, Barbara. I thought it had a very positive message, and I hope to see more movies made like this one! :)

I also reviewed it in my blog:

http://mom2momconnection.com/2007/04/20/john-schneider-stars-in-pureflix-hidden-secrets/