Monday, September 24, 2007

President Bush Proclaims September 24th Family Day

NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim September 24, 2007, as Family Day. I call upon the people of the United States to observe this day by engaging in activities that strengthen the bonds between parents and children.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twentieth day of September, in the year of our Lord two thousand seven, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and thirty- second.

GEORGE W. BUSH

Source: FaithNews Network

1 Comment:

Mimi said...

I didn't realize that this was family day... thanks for the info