Saturday, July 07, 2007

Five Things I Dig about Jesus MEME

I have been tagged by Grams at Talk to Grams for the Meme "Five things I did about Jesus". So here goes.......

Rules: Very simple.

  1. Those tagged will share 5 things they did about Jesus.
  2. Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.
So here are my 5 things I dig about Jesus.
  1. He gave His life for me, even before I was ME.
  2. He is all-knowing, all-seeing, and He still loves me.
  3. No matter how hard life gets, He is still my Provider, my Healer, my Attorney (never know when you might need one now days!)
  4. He is my Shepherd and leads me into places I need to go, not where I want to go, and provides me with necessities of life. He takes care of me.
  5. He will never forsake nor leave me!
My 5 Bloggers to pick are:
  1. Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life
  2. Carol at She Lives
  3. The Random Yak
  4. Barb at A Chelsea Morning
  5. Stacy at Active Christian Media
Anybody is welcome to do this Meme and tell us the 5 things you dig about Jesus, our Lord and Savior.

Technorati Tags: ,

5 Comments:

Barb said...

Thanks for tagging me, Barb. I've been tagged twice now for this one. I'll get my post up later this week (possibly today in my Sunday Meanderings if I get that accomplished :-).

Your list is perfect. Too bad I can't copy it because all five of yours would definitely work for me!

Barbara said...

Barb, use whatever you want. He does it all for all of us, after all. Looking forward to reading your list.

DK said...

Barb, I just dropped by to tell you that I gave you an award. Hope that's okay. Drop by my place to read about it. Have a great evening :)
DK

Talk..to..Grams said...

I loved your list! Wonderful! You can tell you Know what your talking about!!

Barb said...

Believe it or not, Barb, I finally got this posted this afternoon.