Friday, April 25, 2008

Meme

I am a Child of God by Stephanie Marriott
I am a Child of God


Cathy, at Melodies and Hymnsongs, has tagged me for a six word memoir.

The rules are:

1.Write your own six word memoir.
2.Post it on your blog, and include a visual illustration if you like.
3.Link to the person who tagged you in their post.
4.Tag five more blogs with links.
5.Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs inviting them to play.

I am new on this one and really have no idea what to write, but will give it a try.

So my memoir is:

I’m a Citizen of two worlds

I tag:
  1. Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life
  2. Big Mama
  3. Mimi at Listen to Grammie
  4. Carol at She Lives
  5. Barb at A Chelsea Morning
Technorati Tags: ,

4 Comments:

Maxine said...

I'm trying to think about this too. I'm confused. I thought "I am a Child of God" was your memoir. But then you wrote the other one.
I love that picture.

Barbara said...

Maxine, I wrote the memoir before I found the picture. I was afraid it might confuse some - but I was connecting Heaven and Earth with that picture. :)

Cathy said...

Barb, I thought the same thing Maxine did at first. But I like the one you wrote. And you are able to do these things so quickly!

Barbara said...

Cathy, I was afraid I'd confuse people. :) I should have put the picture last, after I made my statement.