Monday, November 19, 2007

Eight Random Facts II

Well, I just learned tonight that Random Yak had tagged me for this Meme. I did this Meme back in May, but I'll be happy to give you 8 more random facts. You can read the first 8 random facts here.

  • Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  • Write a post about your own 8 random things.
  • Post these rules.
  • At the end of your blog, tag 8 people and post their names.Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged.
Here are 8 random facts about me.

  1. I am the middle child of three. I have an older and younger brother.
  2. I am 5' 11" tall and married to my husband who is 6' 5".
  3. I have gone on bus tours for years with my Mother. On the very first one, we went to Branson, MO. On the way home, early on a Friday morning, I fell after I paid my bill and broke my hip. I had to have a total hip replacement. This was 6 years ago this past September and I've never had a bit of trouble.
  4. While my children were home, and many years afterwards, I worked as a custom seamstress making custom draperies, and many more household things such as pillows and bedspreads, etc.c
  5. I played for and sang in a church quartet for about 4 years many years ago. My teenage son (at the time) was the lead guitarist.
  6. My husband and I were married 43 years this past July.
  7. We were married only 5 weeks when his AF unit left for overseas. I had just gotten a job in a new town, and spent the next 6 months living alone.
  8. I love to watch old reruns of The Waltons, Little House on the Prairie, along with many other oldies.
I did not tag 8 people before ,but I will tag a few this time.
You are tagged:
  1. Cathy at Melodies and Hymn Songs
  2. Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life
  3. Carolyn at Talk..to...Grams
  4. Maxine at Nanna's Reflections
  5. Neil at Neil's Notes
  6. Mimi at Listen to your Grammie
  7. Basil at Basil's Blog
  8. Anyone who wants to participate.
Technorati Tags: ,