Monday, May 14, 2007

Eight Random Facts

I was tagged with this Meme today by Baba's Blog. Here are the rules:

  • Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  • Write a post about your own 8 random things.
  • Post these rules.
  • At the end of your blog, tag 8 people and post their names.Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged.
  1. I was born on a very cold morning at home. The Doctor could not make it up the icy hill to our house.
  2. I fell in a neighbor's pond while trying to run up an apple tree that had a bent trunk. Missed one step and fell, hitting my head on the concrete and cutting my temple by the eye. I still have the scar,although almost invisible.I was about 5 years old.
  3. I love to sit up late at night, computing.
  4. I love genealogy and have been researching our families for many years.
  5. I met my husband 3 years before I started dating him.
  6. I love to read books and I review for a company. It's very rewarding.
  7. I have 5 grandchildren, one of whom will be going to college this fall.
  8. The piano is great for releasing pressure and stress from your life.
I don't know 8 people to tag who might do this Meme. So, if you are reading and want to do this, help yourself. Be sure to leave me a comment, and I'll come read your 8 random fact.

Technorati Tags: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll play...Look for my Random Facts on Thursday (the day I generally do my meme posting). Between now and then I'll try to think up some good ones.

Enjoyed reading yours!

Barbara said...

Thanks. I'll be looking forward to reading yours. I had no idea who had or had not been tagged, so I opted on letting others do it if they wanted to.