Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday ABC Meme

I've been a little sparse on blogging lately, and I saw this over at Random Yak's - he stole it, so I'm stealing from him!

The ABCs Meme:

A- Attached or Single? Married for over 2/3 of my life and still loving it.

B- Best Friend: None other than my hubby!

C- Cake or Pie: Either - just has to be the right cake or pie. I prefer lemon or lime pie!

D- Drink of Choice: Sweet Tea - or coffee, not that I drink too much anymore.

E- Essential Item: Patience, Patience, Patience!

F- Favorite Color: Green, but I wear more black than anything.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Neither; that's not my kind of candy.

H- Hometown: Now or when I was young? Born in Trafford and now living in Harmony.

I- Indulgence: Maybe?

J- January or February: January - that's right after Christmas!

K- Kids: Sure, early in life, grown and gone - families of their own - that's how we get grandchildren.

L- Life is incomplete without: Jesus, family, and love.

M- Marriage Date: July 6 - many years ago.

N- Number of Siblings: 3 of us - I'm between two brothers.

O- Oranges or Apples? Do I have to make a choice? Okay, I'll take oranges to eat fresh, and apples in a pie.

P- Phobia/Fears: I hate heights!

Q- Favorite Quote: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. Matt 6:21

R- Reasons to smile: I know Jesus; do you? And, to know something nobody else knows.

S- Season: Salt or pepper in my food - or Fall of the year because of the beautiful colors.

T- Tag Three: If I must, Cindy Swanson, Barb at A Chelsea Morning, and Susan at Sister's Weblog.

U- Unknown fact about me: If I told you, then it would not be an unknown fact. :)

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Give me meat!!!

W- Worst Habit: Laziness

X- X-rays or Ultrasounds? What is it for?

Y- Your Favorite Foods: Steak and Potatoes - told you I loved meat!

Z- Zodiac: Who cares?

Feel free to play along, tagged or not.

Note: I went back to link to Yak, and his post has been swallowed by cyberspace!

Update: Go visit Yak - he was having difficulties!

Linked at Conservative Cat

Technorati Tags: ,

6 Comments:

Maxine said...

Hi Barbara,
Sometimes it's a hard thing to be a mother. Thanks for sharing this to help us to remember. In fact, MD is often one the of the hardest days for people who have lost a mother or a child.
I hope you will have a blessed and Christ filled Mom's Day this year.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link Barb, and nice to see you playin' along - this was a fun one for sure. My post is back, and I've linked to you from there - our site had a few technical difficulties overnight but we seem to be back up and running this morning.

Barbara said...

Thank you for letting me know your site was having difficulties. It was there one minute when I started mine - I went out, came back in to finish it and upload, and found yours gone. I couldn't believe my eyes! And, yes, it was fun!

Barb said...

I'm only now discovering you tagged me for this, Barbara. Last Friday was a whirlwind with Cameron in the hospital, so sick, and all the last minute bridal shower prep landing at my feet.

I'm almost sure I did this meme a while back. I'll look through my archives and if I'm wrong, I'll get this done quickly as I can.

Barbara said...

Barb, sorry to hear Cameron has been sick and in the hospital. Hope he's doing better now.

Don't stress out over this Meme. Not that important.

Barb said...

Believe it or not, I finally posted my ABC meme this morning!

Thank you for tagging me and I hope you're having a nice week.

:-)