Thursday, May 03, 2007

Laughter is the best medicine

I know the saying is 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away'. But, today, laughter has been the medicine that heals wounds, while reading the Thursday Thirteen characters I have had the pleasure of reading! I often wonder why I do this meme, but now I know! It is definitely fun and humorous!

Today, I came across 'A Spot of T' - a new blog for me. I thought I was going to laugh myself silly! She mentioned she had been stopped for speeding. But, instead of her license, she handed the policeman her credit card. Then, her phone rang, and she screamed into it she couldn't talk right then, she was going to jail!

Colleen, at Loose Leaf Notes, wrote about 'letting it all hang out'. She hangs her wash out because she likes the way it looks. She has a photo up of her wash in this Thursday Thirteen, entitled 'bullfight'.

But, there are times when we don't laugh. Then, An Ordinary Mom just indulges in chocolate. Sounds like a great idea to me!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

1 Comment:

Barbara said...

Sonlit, I'm sorry, but I can't find where I have linked to your site. If you know the URL, I would appreciate it and change it. I know we are both on at least one blogroll together.