Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #14



Thirteen Things I could not do without

  1. My Computer - I stay tuned into my friends, read emails (snail mail is just not 'in' anymore, although I probably used to write more letters than anyone know. Also, I could not do without my Genealogy program!
  2. My desk - on which to sit my computer!
  3. My glasses, although I only need them to read with, most of the time.
  4. All my sweat pants outfits - I live in the dressy sweats daily, unless I'm going out some place. I'm cold natured, and I also love to keep my house cool!
  5. My black slacks - I wear black, and then I wear black. Black just happens to be a color I love! Sometimes I might change to cream or grey, and then go right back to black. Probably have 6 or 8 pairs!
  6. My makeup, although I don't wear it daily, since I'm not working. But, it is a must to leave this house with it on.
  7. Warm socks to wear around the house to keep my feet warm.
  8. Hose to wear with all my shoes. I don't wear tennis shoes, and I can't go bare-legged!
  9. A good book to read - it's a must! In fact, I have 2 for review now.
  10. My piano, although I don't play it as much as I once did. But, I know it's there when I can steal away and play some.
  11. Hairspray! I don't use much, but it's a needed thing around here with all my hair!
  12. My husband - he is not a 'thing', but he's my best friend and buddy, my soul mate, and my bed buddy. I tell him he's my heating pad in the winter! :)
  13. JESUS - that says it all!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1. Cheryl
2. LONNIE
3. amy
4. thebluestbutterfly
5. Katia
6. delightfulduchess
7. K T Cat
8. Kathy
9. Kathy
10. Shoshana
11. Tess
12. The Shrone
13. Christina
14. Chelle Y.
15. Michelle
16. JO
17. Barbara H.
18. N. Mallory
19. Janene
20. Tug
21. Sophisticated Writer
22. betsy
23. Andrea
24. Anthony
25. Lynn
26. DKRaymer
27. Suzy
28. Brony
29. Stacy
30. Danielle
31. Irish Church Lady

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


23 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list! Mine would be my family, books and my computer!

Anonymous said...

Great list! :) My #1 would definitely be the same as yours!

K T Cat said...

#12 is great. I'm glad he's your best friend, too.

Anonymous said...

I'm nodding my head with most of your list.
I couldn't live without my Paul Mitchell hairspray, nor could I stand not to lounge around in my sweats.
Great list.

Girlie said...

I thought I couldn't live without my hairspray. Then my 5 kids came along, and I barely have time to wash my face, then hairspray and make-up are the first to go. :)

I do wash and moisturize, does that count?

My TT #3 is up.

the lizness said...

I thought of doing this list too - but yours is much for interesting than mine would be :) loved the quote in your sidebar

Anonymous said...

Wonderful list! I agree with many of the things you have on here (like the laptop!!!), especially #13.

Scribbit said...

I agree on the socks. My feet are always cold.

JO said...

great list!

Anonymous said...

Amen especially to the last on your list there! :)

I'd have a hard time without my comouter and good books to read, too. And hair spray -- I never used to wear it, but I'd look perpetually messy without it now.

Unknown said...

I love your list...I'm a sweat suit kinda gal myself. I'm always cold ~ except when I'm pregnant...which is now so I'm in tee-shirts a lot. But I always have to have something on my feet...my feet are cold no matter what.

I don't know what I would do without my husband, either. We really annoy each other now and then, but I know how lucky I am to have landed such a great guy. :)

Thanks for stopping by this week! Happy Thursday!

Tug said...

Very nice list! I don't know how you can do pantyhose though, they kill me.

Happy Thursday, thanks for stopping by!

Sophisticated Writer said...

What a great list, Barbara! I share many things with you esp. my PC and make up :) God and family come first of course.

Take care :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the visit!

I couldn't live without my SWIFFER! :-) + most of the things you listed! Especially #13!!!

Jane said...

That's a great list of what you can't do without. I will have to AMEN #13.
Thanks for visiting me today.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Great list I think I'd have some similar items on mine too.

Happy TT

Anthony said...

I love the big socks. Getting ready to break them out.
Can't live without the computer either, or JC, for that matter. :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Lynn said...

Great list, and of course with #13 you could do without the rest....well not without your DH but you know what I mean;-) Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get to experience a musical soon... I had no idea that I'd seen that many until I began to list them....I've added one more and now I've just remembered another! Have a blessed weekend.

Anonymous said...

Loved your list...and I'm with you, I can't live without my makeup or Jesus, and not in that order! =)

BlondeBrony said...

I think every blogger would agree with number 1.

Happy TT!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Computer, comfy clothes, hubby, books,you are definitely talking about me with those! Great list, I totally agree :)

Have a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by my T13 earlier!

Anonymous said...

here's not too many things I can't do without...my computer, a notebook & pen, family (well most of the time ;-) )...makeup & hairspray are definitely not on my list...they were about 10 years ago though

Happy Thursday!

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Hi Barbara...great list just visiting and catchin' up on blogs if I can stay awake! Had a busy week.....zzzzz