Saturday, May 27, 2006

Tagged with a Spiritual Meme

Carol, at She Lives, has done it again. So, I guess I had better respond as best I can.

  1. What is your life verse? Phillipians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
  2. Give a bit of your testimony. Saved at 17, but didn't really get into really studying the Word until 1985, when I started at a new church where my son was playing lead guitar for their quartet. I became their piano player, and got into the Word deep and heavy.
  3. Do you have a favorite preacher? Yes, mine, who teaches/preaches the WORD! And, an evangelist/pastor from Iowa, named Rex Carroll. He is a wonderful preacher, doesn't water down the Word, no matter to whom he is preaching, and he also goes to Romania and other parts of the world, preaching the gospel.
  4. What is the best Bible study you have ever done? a study on Merismos of the Word (rightly dividing the Word) by my pastor.
  5. What do you feel God's calling is on your life? Many years ago, we had a visiting preacher come to our church, and he gave out a word from the Lord to several of us. He knew none of us. But, among the words he gave me from the Lord was, "come sit at my feet and learn what I have for you". Since then, I had another minister tell me in a revival that I was 'like a sponge' ....... so I doing what God wanted me to do - lean on him and listen to his Words.
Who will I tag? Guess!! Cindy, Susan, Pastor Henry

3 Comments:

Susan L. Prince said...

Posted! Thanks! This one was fun!

Carol said...

Thanks for playing along, Barb. I hope you don't think I'm picking on you too much. I just enjoy reading your responses to questions that totally stump me!

Barbara said...

Oh, I enjoyed it, Carol. Never gave it a thought you might be picking on me. I, too, can be stumped, especially on one like this. :), But, it was fun! Even Susan says it's fun! Go over and read hers and her full testimony! Awesome!