Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #19



13 Things I look forward to in 2007
I had a hard time thinking up 13 things tonight!


1. The 11th birthday of our daughter’s youngest son, Casey, which is today.
2. Our only granddaughter’s 17th birthday in March
3. My Mother’s 90th birthday on March 17th, St. Patrick’s Day
4. Mother’s Day – May 13th
5. Graduation of our first grandson in May from High School.
6. Father’s Day – June 17th
7. My 43rd anniversary in July
8. Bus Tour to Branson, MO in either September or October
9. Thanksgiving
10. My husband’s birthday – November 22nd and youngest grandson’s 9th birthday – November 8th
11. My birthday – December 14th and oldest grandson’s 19th on Dec 4th, his brother’s 14th on December 11th (yes, we have many in December!)
12.My daughter’s birthday on December 28th. She was almost a Christmas baby!
13. Christmas – December 25th, the day we celebrate Jesus' birth.

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Technorati Tags:

12 Comments:

JHS said...

You're going to have a busy year!

Laura said...

much to look forward to in 2007 for you. blessings.
my tt is up.

Raggedy said...

Great list!
Lots to look forward to!
Our family is like yours with many births in the same month. Our big month is August.
Have a wonderful Thursday!
My TT is posted

Samantha said...

Your daughters birthday (December 28th) is the same day as my twin daughters birthday :) They just turned 4! My husband was born on December 21! LOL Lots of December birthdays in our family too!!
My TT is up:
http://doubletwintrouble.blogspot.com/2007/01/thursday-13.html

Barbara said...

Samantha, my sis/i/law/s birthday is the 21st and their anniversary is the 25th! I could never have married on Christmas Day. My dad's birthday was the 3rd, and their anniversary would have been the 5th - a very busy month for us!

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Wonderful list! Looks like you have a lot to look forward to in 2007. Congratulations on 43 years of marraige:)

Anonymous said...

Agreed, there are many dates you have to look forward to, lots of special people too!

Anonymous said...

It's nice to have so many reasons to celebrate. :)

Thanks for stopping by my list!

Knitting Maniac said...

Your husband's BD is five days before mine, so I am guessing he has had a few on Tgiving Day.

Happy TT and thanks for stopping by mine!

Dane Bramage said...

WE have a lot of December birthdays too. My Mom, My niece and great-niece (on the same day). All good things to look forward to. Great list. and thanks for stopping by my Thursday Thirteen.

Susan said...

Looks like a great year! Reminds me that I need to get back on track better about everyone's b-days! Thanks for visiting my TT and happy new year :)

Tammy said...

What fun to look ahead in this way to our new year!
That is so special about your mother having that milestone birthday this year...90! My mom will also be hitting a similar milestone...she turns 80 in March!

Thank you for your comment on my mother\daughter post this weekend!
Blessings!