Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #20



13 Things I love to do

  1. Computing/blogging - my husband says it is my 'love'. Not really true, although I do enjoy it tremendously.
  2. Writing for my Website and my blog - I would love to write a book some day.
  3. Working on the Website for my church.
  4. Helping my grandchildren find things they need for homework on the Internet. My granddaughter just called to see if I could locate something for a research paper she hasn't been able to find.
  5. Having lunch with my daughter when she's at work
  6. Shopping with my daughter and granddaughter - on a day out.
  7. Taking pictures of my grandchildren and using some on my Flickr account. I don't have all of them on there yet.
  8. Crochet although I have not done too much lately. I enjoy making afghans.
  9. Working on Genealogy at the Genealogy library of a local college with my friend.
  10. Reviewing books for Active Christian Media.
  11. Spending time with my husband - going out to eat, shopping, or just talking.
  12. Playing the piano.
  13. Going to church - working in church.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Technorati Tags:

8 Comments:

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

You have some very wonderful things that you do and it sounds like you keep busy. It's always important to works things that we love into our day. Thanks for visiting and happy TT!

Carol said...

Genealogy? That's cool.

I think you should write that book, Barb!

(Great seeing you again!)

JHS said...

Sounds like you are one busy lady. (I can relate!)

My list is posted, so drop on by!

Anonymous said...

Great list! I like to do #12 too when I can...I need to practice though :) Happy T13!

Unknown said...

You have a lot of fun things that you do. I am a Dee Henderson fan as well. Great website..I am a bit jealous!

Ms. George said...

A very lovely list to post. I appreciate your interest in geneology and I suspect your children and grandchildren will be particularly grateful for your work.
Thanks for visiting my TT!
I checked out the Active Christian Media site, thanks for the info.

Barb said...

What a nice Thursday Thirteen. It's been so long since I installed my Flickr box, I really should go in and update the photos. And I always have a crochet project going. Right now I'm making a RED baby afghan for Krissy's best friend's baby shower. RED. But she's decorating her nursery in ladybugs so Krissy bought red yarn. :-)

I haven't been here for a while. It's nice to visit you again. And yes, you're a wonderful writer and should pursue that book.

Barbara said...

My flickr account needs some pics! I need to get out and do a little photograhy. Don't want to use Bill's who is really the photographer around here. My son gave me the Flickr Pro account for my birthday and I've done absolutely nothing with it.

The baby afghan sounds great! I need to get back to crocheting; have several projects I need to finish. My daughter takes after me - starts something and doesn't finish it for a long time. Now, she's into embroidering. :)

Barb, thanks for stopping by and encouraging me in the book. It's a dream, and dreams can become realities. Guess I'll wait on the Lord. My pastor's daughter just informed me Sunday morning that she had finished hers. It's about her life of sickness and how God has brought her and her family through it all. I've read most of it and she's a wonderful writer.