Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Christian Carnival CXLVI is up

The Evangelical Ecologist has this week's Christian Carnival up. Dory of Wittenberg is being recognized this week for keeping the Carnival going. There is also a story about a real tent revival in 2002 before the Carnival starts, which is very good.

There are many great posts this week, perhaps more than I've seen in awhile. I believe there is something for everyone this week. So, go check them all out. I am about to do the same.

Linked at Conservative Cat

Technorati Tags:

2 Comments:

Rodney Olsen said...

Thanks for dropping in to my blog and for your comments. I hope you'll drop back again from time to time.

Unknown said...

Wasn't that little bit on the guy in Portland fun? Just googled "christian carnival" and came up with it. Thanks for the kind words.

Grace and peace,
Don Bosch
The Evangelical Ecologist blog
evaneco.com