Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Top Ten Blogs

These are the blogs I consider today to be my top 10 - in no certain order. I read many more, and will certainly jump around. But, today, these receive the star!


  1. She Lives
  2. Adrian Warnock's UK Evangelical blog
  3. Jay Adkins
  4. Parable of The Blog-Net
  5. The Narrow
  6. Right Equals Might
  7. Notes In The Key of Life
  8. Michelle Malkin
  9. Mr. Minority
  10. Dan Surber
Update: I was just informed I missed Active Christian Media. Well, not entirely, since they supply me with all my free books for reviewing. So, I must say, Stacy, you are right - I left you out, but you are certainly NOT forgotten! Folks, go visit and become a Reviewer!

Linked at The Florida Masochist
Iowa Voice

Technorati Tags:

6 Comments:

Adrian Warnock said...

Thank you for this honour just what this jaded blogger needed - perhaps I might even be able to actually write a post tomorrow!

Barbara said...

Adrian, looking forward to that good post tomorrow! Glad I could lend some encouragement!

Carol said...

Woah. Time out. You've got me on the same top ten list as Adriane Warnock and Michelle Malkin?

Oh my. Well, I guess this means I have a lot to live up to. And that you, my friend. You honor me greatly.

Barbara said...

Carol, we are all just people. :) And, these are ones I enjoy reading continually. I actually read many, many more, but had to pull the 10 ten out of those. It's hard to do that, when you like them all!

I needed to put the top 20! I was afraid some might feel left out. But, then, 'they' don't know who they are, that I read. :)

Cindy Swanson said...

I can't tell you how honored I am to be on your top 10! You have me in some pretty great company. As my dad used to say, I'm steppin' in some high cotton! Thank your for the honor.

Cindy Swanson said...

Make that "thank YOU for the honor," not "thank your." That's what I get for getting too excited and typing too fast! :)