Tuesday, July 11, 2006

First Try With Blog Writer

I've been having some problems with trackbacking some sites lately, using another software. In talking with David over at Third World County, I learned about Zoundry Blog Writer. So, I thought I would venture out and try it.

I downloaded the software from Zoundry, set it up, and now you are seeing my first try with this software. I do like to be on my Blogger account when I post to see what I am actually doing there. So, I do not know how long this will last. It may go the way of the plugin for Firefox for making Technorati Tags.

NOTE: I've already did a little 'cleaning up' on this post from within Blogger. Seems there are too many spaces between paragraphs and at the bottom of the post, using Blog Writer. But, it is nice to be able to just open a program and write.

Technorati :