- I'm thankful for having a wonderful husband who has stayed by me for 42 years.
- I'm thankful for every time I am able to go to church, something not all people in the world have the ability to do.
- I'm thankful for my health, and for that of my children, grandchildren, and 89 year old Mother.
- I'm thankful to have some wonderful prayer warriors on the Internet, people who will listen and pray for the needs of others.
- I'm thankful for every breath God allows me to take - one more day in which to serve and worship Him.
- And, I'm thankful for a son who got me to blogging. Otherwise, I would have missed a host of friends I have made here.
Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!