Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thankful Thursday - Because of Him


  • I'm thankful for having a wonderful husband who has stayed by me for 42 years.
  • I'm thankful for every time I am able to go to church, something not all people in the world have the ability to do.
  • I'm thankful for my health, and for that of my children, grandchildren, and 89 year old Mother.
  • I'm thankful to have some wonderful prayer warriors on the Internet, people who will listen and pray for the needs of others.
  • I'm thankful for every breath God allows me to take - one more day in which to serve and worship Him.
  • And, I'm thankful for a son who got me to blogging. Otherwise, I would have missed a host of friends I have made here.
Click here for the Thankful Thursday code

Click here for Chrixean's blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!

Technorati Tags:

7 Comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Good things to be thankful for, Barbara.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Some people should always be thankful that we have some things to be thankful for.
Thanks for dropping by.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, what wonderful things to be thankful for :). I am too thankful for Him that He gives me life every step of the way.
Thank you so much for joining us this week :)

fivetimemom said...

Wow, I guess our thoughts and feelings were the exact oppisite of eachother this week (I did the people I hate). Your thankful list is way better than my hateful list, but hey sometimes ya just gotta vent.

thanks for visiting my tt!

Barbara said...

My logo on my web site (not blog) has birds in it, too.

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

Yes, isn't it wonderful how blogging can be such a blessing! It's such fabulous fellowship!
Susan

Barbara said...

There is so much said against blogging, but I've met people since starting my blog that I would never have come to know otherwise. You never know what may come of just a comment on a blog, or what just writing a particular post will do.