Thursday, August 18, 2005

Trackback

I didn't have a clue as to what 'Trackback' meant, until I began to investigate. I found Blogspot didn't have this capability.But, when I read this week's Christian Carnival, I found a post that gave me the courage to try and set it up on my blog. I was a little apprehensive, since I knew of at least one blogger who lost comments,when he put it on his blog.

I decided to go the course, do it manually. And, here I am; trackback is here, and I didn't lose a comment! Thanks to Wayne Leman at Better Bibles Blog.

3 Comments:

Godsdragon said...

Thank you Ms. Tidbits. You have a wonderful son that referred me to this page as I have been doing a bit of wrestling with Haloscan's trackback function. I did instal the code automatically, not manually and at first I had a lot of problems. They did help me a lot at haloscan after a while and now it appears that my comments are running smothlier than ever, however, trackback stills makes me feel like a dummy...So I will probably stop by back soon and read up some more. It has been a blessing to meet K @ 43things, actually the whole site ahs been a blessing to me. Anyway, enuf of my rambling. Feel free to stop by and visit any or all of my blogs.
Peace, and thank you again.
God Bless You.

Wayne Leman said...

I'm glad my instructions helped you install Trackback. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog about it.

Anonymous said...

This is very informative. I hope to see more in the near future