Sunday, January 01, 2006

I Will Say.....

  • I know that my redeemer liveth. Job 19:25
  • The Lord is my Shepherd. Psalms 23:11
  • I have the mind of Christ. I Corn 2:16
  • My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost I Corn 6:19
  • All things are possible to them that believes. Mark 9:23
  • Love covers a multitude of sins I Peter 4:8
  • I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me Phillipians 4:13
  • God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power and of love, and of a sound mind. II Timothy 1:7
  • The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16
  • Without faith it is impossible to please God Hebrews 11:6
  • Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God Romans 10:17
  • The just shall live by faith Galatians 3:11
  • Jesus is the author and finisher of my faith. Hebrews 12:2
  • The Lord is my strength and my shield Psalms 28:8
  • Thy Word is truth. John 17:17