Sunday, January 22, 2006

Oh, It's Tagging Time!

Been Tagged! by Bloggin' Outloud. I'm not much of a player, but I'll do it this time. And, I'll tag four more, when I finish this. If you want, play along - simple rules. I give my answers and you give yours - on your blog! No cheating.

Four Jobs You’ve Had:

  • Proofreading and writing ads for Jewelry Company
  • Secretary to Vice-President Jewelry Company
  • Secretary for Bank Administrator (2)
  • Custom Seamstress/Drapery business - my own
Four Places You’ve Lived:
  • Montgomery, AL - State Capitol
  • Peru, IN - husband in Air Force - very cold, even in May!
  • Wichita Falls, TX - husband in Air Force
  • Nashville, TN - spent 5 years 'at home away from our home' here.

Four Vacations You've Taken
  • Norfolk, Virginia - brother was stationed here in the Navy
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN - great place to shop!
  • Chicago, IL

Four Vehicles You’ve Owned
  • '57 Chevrolet /2DR coupe - actually was husband's when we married. Check this one out at EBAY! Ours was solid baby blue, with rolled seat covers!
  • '67 Pontiac GTO/2DR -maroon - bought new in '67 - and they are no longer made.
  • '76 Pontiac Bonneville Brougham/2DR -the 'stretch' limousine (smiles)
  • '92 Cadillac Sedan Deville

NOW -
Four Blogs You Visit & Want to Tag

4 Comments:

Lyn said...

Nice looking cars! And thanks for playing. I get tagged once a month or so and can handle that - lol, have a great day.

Barbara said...

Lyn, it was fun, after I got started. Only thing, I was 2:30AM getting in bed. Wish I had could have taken more time and looked up some pictures like you did! And, right now, I need to be getting dressed for church.

Cindy Swanson said...

Barbara, I'm honored to be tagged! I promise I'll get to it later this morning! (I'm a meme geek...love 'em!):)

Barbara said...

Bless you, Cindy. When Lyn tagged me, I thought 'who do I know that will play?' Since I'm a frequent reader of yours, I thought I would try. You never know who will play. I just wished I could have given a little more time to mine to find some pictures like Lyn did. But, then, I was working on mine after midnight!