Sunday, January 15, 2006

One More Quiz


You scored as English. You should be an English major!
Your passion lies in writing and expressing yourself creatively,
and you hate it when you are inhibited from doing so. Pursue that
interest of yours!

English


100%

Art


92%

Journalism


92%

Philosophy


83%

Psychology


83%

Mathematics


75%

Theater


58%

Linguistics


58%

Engineering


42%

Sociology


42%

Anthropology


42%

Dance


33%

Chemistry


17%

Biology


8%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

Dimly Lit caused me to take this Quiz! Go check out his results.

2 Comments:

Carol said...

Wow. You ranked pretty high in math, too. I'm impressed.

I think mine was art 100% and everything else less than 10%. It's been a while since I took this test though.

Barbara said...

I loved math and english. But, then, I loved school, period. I've always wanted to write, but my writing has only made it to the web site and blog.